Actually yes I do, because this has been niggling at me for the past couple of weeks! Mummy took me to the nice doctor place a couple of weeks ago which made me really happy as I always get such good cuddles there. I saw Rachel and Anna, and Julie was there too, but no Uncle Tim which did upset me a little bit but I did get some booby to cheer me up so it wasn't too much of a problem. Then some other lady took us into a little room, sat me on Mummy, and then did something terrible to me! She put something stingy in one of my legs, which made me whimper a bit, then as if that wasn't bad enough, she did it again to the other leg!!! OUCH!!!! Well that really got me cross so I cried really hard and let Mummy see I wasn't amused one bit! I did get lots of cuddles to make me feel better, and made the mistake of falling asleep, but as soon as I woke up I cried again just to let Mummy know I was still cross with her. She did make me a bed on the sofa with my quilt that she made me when we got home, so it wasn't quite so bad.

That night Nanny Noo and Grandad came and stayed for a couple of days. We played fun games like beating up Grandad and peekaboo, and I got to stay up late with Nanny Noo while Mummy got some sleep. We all went for long walks, although I was in my buggy, and had lots of fun. Daddy was at work so he wasn't there much which made me quite sad, but I was ok playing my games.
Since then I have been working really hard on my smiles. What do you think?

Last weekend I went swimming for the first time! It was lots of fun, whooshing through the water from Mummy to Daddy and back again. I did get a bit cold but since then I have been bought a wetsuit to keep me roasty toasty as Mummy calls it. I will be having swimming lessons very soon, but until then I am just going to swim with Mummy and sometimes Daddy, and practise very hard. I was ever so hungry and tired afterwards, I thought I could eat forever! I didn't get to sleep for the rest of the day though, because that evening we went to AJ's house for his daddy's birthday party.
The next day was the BEST! We went in the car to a really busy, noisy place that Mummy called the Baby Show, and I've been bought some new wheels!! I have to wait for someone to bring them to the house, but then they're mine, all mine! Apparently it means I can stay lying down for longer because it's bigger for me (I'm getting very tall you see), but the whole thing is much smaller than my old one, which I don't really understand to be honest. I can't wait though. I really hope it comes soon! That night we had another party next door with Gwennan, although Mummy and I were tired so we didn't stay very long.

Me and Gwennan with Mummy on another day
Then the next day we went to see a lady who did funny stuff to my head. I don't really know what she was doing (Mummy calls it cranial osteopathy...?) but it felt ever so nice, and I went to sleep. Since then I have felt more relaxed and haven't cried as much and like to hve my little naps during the day. In fact, I think I'll go and get me some more booby then have a lovely long sleep.
Bye for now.
Love Benjamin x
I think these are so cute to read.
ReplyDelete