Mummy and I went down to Nanny Noo and Grandad's house for the week, and boy was I spoiled rotten! I have my very own chair to sit on down there, a cot for when I'm bigger, and lots of toys. Every minute I was awake someone was entertaining me! It was great! This is me playing with Mummy in my chair:
There was also a very big donkey there that I became friends with. I was a bit worried that he might eat me at first, but he seemed friendly enough.
One day Mummy and Noo took me on lots of trains to see Uncle Mike in a busy busy place called London. I have never seen so many people! It was really hot so Mummy took my dungarees off and left me in my vest (I'm so glad she kept that on, imagine all those people seeing me in just a nappy!) Uncle Mike was wearing a nice suit which I had a little dribble on, but I don't think he noticed - or minded - too much!
The rest of the week was spent doing lots of fun things like playing, having cuddles, meeting Mummy's friend and her little boys, and going swimming. Now, swimming is my favouritest thing in the whole world (after Mummy, Daddy and boobies that is). I love it so much that every time I get out of water I cry sooooo hard. I have a bath every night, and although I'm not all that dirty, I think Mummy and Daddy know I wouldn't forgive them if I didn't get into water every day! I love to go on my back and kick my arms and legs around. This is me in the bath with Daddy:
One day Rachel came round to play with me and see Mummy and that was lots of fun. Except the bit where she showed Mummy how to settle me in my bed and not pick me up as soon as I cried a bit. That wasn't any fun at all! I went to a place where Mummy was shown how to properly massage me one day which was nice except the sky was leaking so we both got very wet. I've also been back the doctor place where I had my 'jections, and so far I've not had any more, so hopefully it was just a one off....
Love Benjamin x
No comments:
Post a Comment