Last weekend we went shopping to look at some buggies in the shops. Mummy said I am getting too big for my carrycot, but that I'm too little to face forwards, so she's looking at getting a different type. I really like the one she wants to get, so whenever she looks at me in my carrycot I make myself look as big as possible just to make sure she buys the good one!
After the shops we went to see my friend Mai. This is me and Mai on Daddy's lap:

Then I sat in my throne for a bit:

Mummy and Daddy are getting me my own throne so I can rule them too! I like being King Ben!
Grandma came to see me on Monday while Mummy had a sleep. She played with me for a bit then got me to sleep, hard as I tried to stay awake! Mummy and Daddy say I don't sleep enough in the day, but there's so much fun to be had and playing to do, not to mention cuddles from all my adoring fans; how can a baby sleep when all that is on offer?!
Yesterday I went out with my friend Gwennan and her au pair Tania. Gwennan is a lot bigger than me, she is 18 months old! We had a race in our buggies and I won! Then we went to the park and Gwennan went on the swings whilst I chilled out in my buggy. I was working on how to ask her out; I like an older woman! Then we went for a walk and saw some ducks and gooseys in the lake. Daddy was seeing a tooth doctor so we went to meet him, then we went home and I screamed all the way until Mummy carried me.
Today we went to the nice doctor place and the nice doctor looked at me all over and put me on the weighing thing. Then all these ladies gave me lots and lots of cuddles, including the lady upstairs who Mummy calls Rachel. She might come and play with me sometime. I really like her.
Anyway I must go now. I've done a big poo in my nappy. I didn't do one for ages just to make Mummy worry a little bit, but it's all come out now.
Daddy's home tomorrow so we will listen to some music together.

Love Benjamin x
No comments:
Post a Comment