Firstly, I now eat other food instead of just having booby! All of a sudden one day I saw what Mummy was eating and thought, I wouldn't mind having a bit of that myself. Then Gramps was drinking a glass of something orange and I really wanted some. He took it away from me which was a bit upsetting, but that said, I wouldn't share my booby with him so fair's fair. A little while later Mummy tried me with some stuff called baby rice which was nasty, so I wouldn't eat it. But then she gave me some stuff that was in a pouch and it was yummy scrummy in my tummy! I wanted more and more of it! Since then she's started to make me my own stuff, but it's not in pouches, just little pots. I really like pear and sweet potato, either together or on their own, but parsnips are nasty!! This is me having some food:
You can see I like it a lot. I think it had spinach in. I also have water from a cup sometimes:
So that's all nice. Another big change for me is now I sleep in a cot bed in my very own room! Mummy and I went away and I slept in a big bed there. When we got home no way was I going to go back to a crib so I kept Mummy awake all that night, and in the morning she told Daddy that I was moving into my own room so I can have space. I love it. You can see how cosy I look here:
If I wake up in the night I just turn so I'm lying in a different direction, so I never get bored! It's always good to see Mummy and Daddy in the morning though. I make sure to give them a big smile so they don't forget I'm there.
This weekend we all went to visit Granny and Gramps, and Auntie Judy and Uncle Ray. Kiwi stays at Grandma's because Gramps' cat is old and doesn't like big waggy dogs very much. I had so much fun there; Uncle Ray has a funny face and a big shiny head, and he made me laugh lots. Auntie Judy played with me and gave me a toy, and she gave me cuddles and even talked my language! Granny and Gramps were lovely as usual, and I had all 4 of them at my beck and call! I hope we go back soon. This is Gramps helping me with some melon:

That's most of what's been happening here. Daddy has been very busy recently because he has a big exam thing. I don't know what it is exactly but it means he sits at his computer a lot and pulls a frowny face. I try to help him by cooing encouragingly from time to time. I think it helps him though I can't be sure.
I still see lots of Freya, and we swim together most weeks. She is beginning to like it a bit more now which makes me happy, as I like going with her. She looks so cute in her little costume. I've learned how to splash water! Mummy and Daddy have been showing me for ages, so when I went swimming last week I splashed her full in the face! It was really funny but I don't think she liked it. Women!! In a few weeks she will be staying here for a bit whilst her Mummy has something done. I'm hoping Mummy says she can stay in my cot bed with me, but I don't think she'll be allowed somehow.
Right I have to go. Daddy is sorting out some food for him and Mummy to eat later, so I need to make sure he's doing it properly. I will write again really soon.
Love Benjamin x
No comments:
Post a Comment