Hello everyone, my name is Benjamin and I'm 24 days old today! I wanted to give Mummy a special present for Mother's Day so I was born 2 weeks early. I think she liked the present! I live with Mummy and Daddy, a dog, 5 cats and a bunny rabbit. There is also a horse but she isn't allowed to live with us.
Today a lady came to visit us. Mummy said she's called a health visitor. She took all my clothes off and put me on the weighing thing, then she measured my head and how long I am. She was playing with my hips and I didn't have my nappy on, but I thought I better not wee on her as she was too nice. I'll save that for Mummy or Daddy later! When the lady talked to Mummy I lay on my jungle gym which was lots of fun.
Tomorrow Auntie Kira and someone called Dave are coming to see me, and Daddy's home from work so I'll get lots of cuddles and attention. I like Kira; she gives good cuddles and brought me lots of presents last time she came! I think I will have a little snooze now so I'm ready for tomorrow - after I've had me some booby that is!
Love Benjamin x
Wednesday, 7 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment